Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, also known as hypromellose, cellulose hydroxypropyl methyl ether, is obtained by selecting highly pure cotton cellulose as raw material and specially etherified under alkaline conditions.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose has a very low addition amount of cellulose ether in dry mortar, but it can significantly improve the performance of wet mortar and is a major additive that affects the construction performance of mortar. Now, the cellulose ether used in dry powder mortar is mainly hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose ether (HPMC). Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose mainly plays the role of water retention, thickening and improving construction performance in dry powder mortar.
1. Building mortar plastering mortar High water retention can fully hydrate the cement, significantly increase the bond strength, and at the same time can appropriately increase the tensile strength and shear strength, greatly improve the construction effect and improve work efficiency.
2. Water-resistant putty In the putty, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose ether mainly plays the role of water retention, bonding and lubrication, avoiding cracks and dehydration caused by excessive water loss, and at the same time enhancing the adhesion of the putty and reducing The phenomenon of sagging during construction is avoided, so that the construction is relatively smooth.
3. Plastering gypsum series Among the gypsum series products, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose cellulose ether mainly plays the role of water retention, increasing lubrication, etc. At the same time, it has a certain retarding effect, which solves the problem of drum cracking and failure to reach initial strength during construction. problems, may extend working hours.
4. The interface agent is mainly used as a thickener, which can improve the tensile strength and shear strength, improve the surface coating, and enhance the adhesion and bonding strength.
5. External insulation mortar for external walls Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose cellulose ether plays a key role in bonding and increasing strength in this material, making the mortar easier to coat, improving work efficiency, and more resistant to sag. Higher water retention properties can extend the working time of the mortar, improve shrinkage and crack resistance, improve surface quality, and increase bond strength.
6. The high water retention of the tile adhesive can significantly improve the bonding strength of the tiles and the base without pre-soaking or wetting. The slurry can have a long construction period, fine, uniform, convenient construction, and has good resistance to wetting and migration. .
7. The addition of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose cellulose ether gives it good edge adhesion, low shrinkage and high wear resistance, and protects the base material from mechanical damage. The impact of infiltration on the entire building is avoided.
8. Self-leveling material The stable cohesiveness of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose cellulose ether ensures good fluidity and self-leveling ability, and the water retention rate is controlled to enable rapid solidification and reduce cracking and shrinkage.
9. Latex paint coatings In the coating industry, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose cellulose ether can be used as a film-forming agent, thickener, emulsifier and stabilizer, which makes it have better wear resistance and leveling properties. , Adhesion, improve the PH quality of the surface tension, the mixing effect with organic solvents is also good, and the high water retention performance makes it have good brushability and leveling.
10. Honeycomb ceramics In the new honeycomb ceramics, the blanks are given lubricity, water retention and strength.
Excellent hydroxypropyl methylcellulose series products can effectively solve the problem of water retention at high temperature. In high temperature seasons, especially in hot and dry areas and thin-layer construction on the sunny side, high-quality HPMC is required to improve the water retention of the slurry. High-quality HPMC, with very good uniformity, its methoxy and hydroxypropoxy groups are evenly distributed along the cellulose molecular chain, which can improve the ability of the oxygen atoms on the hydroxyl and ether bonds to associate with water to form hydrogen bonds , so that free water becomes bound water, so as to effectively control the evaporation of water caused by high temperature weather and achieve high water retention.
High-quality hydroxypropyl methylcellulose can be uniformly and effectively dispersed in cement mortar and gypsum-based products, and encapsulate all solid particles, and form a wetting film, and the moisture in the base is gradually released for a long time. , and the hydration reaction occurs with the inorganic cementitious material, thereby ensuring the bonding strength and compressive strength of the material. Therefore, in high temperature summer construction, in order to achieve the effect of water retention, it is necessary to add high-quality HPMC products according to the formula, otherwise, there will be insufficient hydration, strength reduction, cracking, hollowing and falling off caused by too fast drying. It also increases the difficulty of construction for workers. As the temperature decreases, the addition of HPMC can be gradually reduced, and the same water retention effect can be achieved.Customed All red 00# 00#el 0# 0#el 1# 1#el 2# 3# 4# 5# Gelatin hollow capsule