1. All models can be added to the material by dry mixing.
2. When it needs to be directly added to the normal temperature aqueous solution, it is best to use the cold water dispersion type. After adding, it will generally take 10-90 minutes to thicken.
3. For ordinary models, stir and disperse with hot water first, then add cold water, stir and cool to dissolve.
4. If the phenomenon of agglomeration and wrapping occurs during dissolution, it is because the stirring is not sufficient or the ordinary model is directly added to the cold water. At this time, it should be stirred quickly.
5. If bubbles are generated during dissolution, it can be left for 2-12 hours (the specific time is determined by the consistency of the solution) or removed by vacuuming, pressurizing, etc., or adding an appropriate amount of defoaming agent.
Customed Full ribbon letter 00# 00#el 0# 0#el 1# 1#el 2# 3# 4# 5# Gelatin hollow capsule